Does Alpha Brain Work? | Hustler’s Guide
It’s a common theme when discussing nootropics. And for good reason. Scams come a dime a dozen. As such, many people want to know if the products actually work. So…
Does Alpha Brain work?
Well, that depends how you define “work” and what you experience level is when talking smart drugs.
Overall, Alpha Brain works. You will see cognitive benefits when taking the over the counter smart drug.
I remember my first time trying out Alpha Brain, a “gateway” smart drug.
It was a while back. I was in Panama City, Panama sitting at a wonderful cafe with lightning-fast Internet.
I had just ordered an extra large mocha and I was prepping to finish up the largest freelancing writing assignment I had done to date.
It was time to crush it. And crush I did. I popped two Alpha Brain pills while sipping my giant mocha. I whipped open the laptop and got down to work.
In a little under an hour, I begin to feel a focus unlike before. It wasn’t Modafinil-like, although I didn’t know that at the time.
But it was enough. I was in the zone. Words flowed onto my laptop screen and I made headway on my project.
Before I knew it, I’d busted out nearly five straight hours of work. I could have gone longer, but my stomach was calling out. I was focused, but my stomach was feigning for food.
Now, I won’t bore you with memory lane much longer, but I will say one thing…
Does Alpha Brain work? You bet it does!
I finished up that writing project in under nine hours of focused work that day. And I’ve been a fan of Alpha Brain ever since.
It’s one of my favorite Modafinil alternatives and I still take the stuff every now and then when cycling different smart drugs.
P.S: I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. At all. Whatsoever. This is not legal advice, either. Always consult with a medical professional before taking any nootropics, including Alpha Brain and Modafinil. Oh, and read my disclaimer, as well.
What is Alpha Brain?
Now before we dive too deep into the Alpha Brain waters, let’s take a look at what this smart drug is and how it works.
Overall, there’s nothing too complex about Alpha Brain. As one of the premier and most hyped over the counter smart drugs, the nootropic rose to popularity after hitting the market in 2011.
With a plethora of celebrity endorsements, Alpha Brain quickly gained praise from people like Joe Rogan.
But the real reason Alpha Brain gained so much popularity. The reason you’re curious does Alpha Brain really work…
- Enhanced focus
- Increased memory and retention
- Better productivity
- …And much more!
On top of all that good stuff, Alpha Brain is one of a couple nootropics that has been scientifically proven to offer cognitive benefits (Source).
Is this the best smart drugs on the market? I don’t think so.
Is Alpha Brain ideal for individuals who are new to nootropics and looking for something that offers more cognitive enhancement than a cup of coffee?
Alpha Brain is ideal for boosting cognition 4-6+ hours. It works and you will notice an uptick in productivity and retention.
Does Alpha Brain Work?
Now, you’re probably still wondering why Alpha Brain works. You may still want the specifics before buying a bottle of this stuff.
For that, we’ll have to take a look at the science. Instead of my mumbo jumbo and personal tales, let’s dive into the studies.
Does Alpha Brain really work? Well…
There’s a published study regarding Alpha Brain on PubMed. You can view it here. This study found that:
- Alpha Brain offers 12% increased improvement in verbal recall when compared to a placebo.
- The nootropic also offers 21% faster completion time when looking at executive function assessment and comparing the results to a baseline.
- The results observed were replicated in the initial study. Aka the benefits were not a one-time thing.
- Lastly, side effects were observed and the researchers found that Alpha Brain was equally as safe and/or tolerable as the placebo used.
Does Alpha Brain work? Well, according to the study above – yes. The researchers found significant nootropic benefits when compared to a placebo.
Another study conducted on Alpha Brain found verbal memory and overall executive function did increase when taking this smart drug (Source).
Understanding Alpha Brain Ingredients
Now, this nootropic does work and you will find cognitive enhancement when using it. But, many will wonder why…
Well, for that, we need to take a look at a few of the active Alpha Brain ingredients. Here’s a quick list of the major ingredients in Alpha Brain:
- AC-11 Cat’s Claw Extract
- Vitamin B6
- Oat Straw Extract
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Huperzine A
Now, all of these ingredients off some type of cognitive enhancement on the surface. But from a nottropic benefits point of view, certain Alpha Brain ingredients offer more than others. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look:
- Alpha-GPC: This is one of the stronger Alpha Brain ingredients and a great source of choline. As a precursor to one of the stronger brain chemicals regarding cognitive enhancement and overall function, this ingredient can work wonders on your mind. It also works well with many other ingredients featured in this nootropic.
- Bacopa: This is one of the main Alpha Brain ingredients and offers massive cognitive enhancement for some. It’s been proven to work as a nootropic (Source) and many believe this is one of the main reasons why Alpha Brain works. Bacopa is also said to offer stress relieving properties.
- Vinpocetine: This ingredient is considered a natural nootropic that increases blood flow to the brain and can improve memory in certain individuals. Many find Vinpocetine also increased alertness and mental clarity. In Alpha Brain, this ingredient clears away brain fog.
Does Alpha Brain Work? | Hustler’s Guide
Overall…does Alpha Brain work?
Yes, this nootropic does offer cognitive benefits.
It’s not the strong stuff on the market, but there’s no denying you’ll find benefit when using Alpha Brain.
As the first nootropic I ever tried, I still use Alpha Brain to this day. And that’s because it works damn well!