Red Monkey Review: Enjoy Nightlife Without Drinking a Drop of Booze?
I’m not going to sugarcoat it – I love going out at night after taking Red Monkey.
After a few test runs, I knew it was time to write this Red Monkey review. The weird thing is – I had never planned to talk about this smart drug. I test out and take dozens of supplements, but I rarely write about them. Most just don’t live up to the hype. Plus, I was pretty skeptical about a “social” supplement used to elevate one’s mood.
As usual, the skepticism ended up getting the best of me. I decided to buy Red Monkey and try it out for myself. As a guy who enjoys going out on the weekend, but still wants to avoid hangovers and stay productive – the idea of a mood boosting supplement was just too alluring.
I’m glad I tried it out. Surprisingly, Red Monkey works as advertised. If you’ve ever wanted to relax in social situations, like being at a nightclub, without drinking – keep reading.
*P.S: I am not a doctor. This is not medical advice. Always consult with a physician before consuming any supplement.
What is Red Monkey?
Before we dive too deep into this Red Monkey review, let’s discuss exactly what this supplement is made of. According to the Red Supplements website:
“Red Monkey is the #1 supplement that kills social anxiety, boosts social freedom and increases your mood. Red Monkey is an all in one neuro-enhancing supplement that works by improving your memory power, concentration, motivation, mental energy, and increasing your freedom from social inhibitions.”
What does this all mean? You can use Red Monkey to elevate your mood and feel more social without drinking or doing drugs. While this supplement can be utilized in a variety of ways, here are a few of my favorites:
- Instead of drinking at the nightclub, you take Red Monkey and sip on a soda water all night long while mingling and dancing. You meet a ton of cool (and hopefully attractive people) throughout the evening and wake up early the next morning without the slightest signs of a hangover.
- Public speaking often freaks people out. No need to worry any longer. Two or three hours before your big speech – just take Red Monkey. You’ll literally feel the anxiety go away, as you slip into flow state and give the best speech of your life.
- Smiling and dialing. Are you in sales? Red Monkey may be your ticket to crushing your quota every single month. Two to three hours before cold calling, take this supplement. I’m willing to bet your numbers drastically increase for the day.
- Nervous about dating? While you needn’t be, we’ve all been there. Using this mood-boosting nootropic before a date will ensure you’re on the top of your game for the big night.
- Big job interview? Red Monkey will put you in a relaxed and confident state of mind, ensuring you ace the interview and get that dream job!
….And these are just a few of the many situations Red Monkey comes in handy!
Ingredients in Red Monkey
You may be thinking this supplement sounds too good to be true. And honestly, that’s not far from the truth. Red Monkey works due to the unique blend of ingredients. The supplement is made out of:
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – Reduces anxiety and has been shown to cure depression.
- Bacopa Monnieri – Boosts memory and overall brain health.
- 5-HTP – Unique ingredient that reduces stress while boosting mood at the same time.
- L-Theanine – Increases dopamine levels and memory while reducing stress.
- Rhodiola Rosea – Reduces fatigue and enhances concentration.
- Phenibut – The main ingredient in Red Monkey, Phenibut is a potent ingredient that offers incredible relaxation while decreasing stress levels.
The Benefits of Red Monkey
Imagine being able to walk into a club and talk to anyone you want to – completely sober. Welcome to your life while taking Red Monkey. Here are a few more benefits of this nootropic:
- No Social Anxiety: You won’t feel an ounce of nervousness while taking Red Monkey. The main advantage of this wonder nootropic is that minor “anxiety” from social situations that nearly all of us have completely vanished after taking this smart drug. You won’t second guess or think twice about opening your mouth and expressing yourself while on Red Monkey.
- Better Mood: Drinking, partying, and more can have your mind all out of whack. I often feel a slight sense of depression on Sundays after a weekend of partying. With Red Monkey, there’s no “down” after a fun weekend, as the smart drug elevates and increases your mood.
- Increases Memory & Cognition: Imagine being able to be on the top of your game – on demand! Think back to a time when words and thoughts were flowing. People were laughing at your jokes. You were the center of attention and were captivating the whole room. Your mind was just “clicking” on all cylinders. When you take Red Monkey, your memory and cognition will improve. You’ll be “ON” instantly.
- Improved Sleep: This benefit of Red Monkey surprised me. After a night out on the town, I crashed around four in the morning. I didn’t wake up until 12:30 the next afternoon. I haven’t slept that late in years, and I was knocked out the whole time. I woke up feeling refreshed and incredibly energized. If you’re looking for improved sleep, this nootropic can help.
My Red Monkey Review
As of writing, I’ve taken Red Monkey three times. Each instance I used the smart drug to enjoy myself in the nightclub while not drinking heavily. Living in Bogota, Colombia – I want to enjoy the best nightlife in Latin America often. However, I’m putting a premium on staying productive and getting all my work done. This is damn near impossible if you’re waking up late with a raging hangover that leaves you wanting to stay in bed and watch Netflix all day.
Red Monkey offers me the best of both worlds. On every occasion I’ve taken this smart drug, I’ve been able to go out and enjoy a fun night out without drinking more than two beers. I typically take the nootropic around 9:00 at night and head out to party around 10:30. This ensures I’ll start to feel the effects right as I walk out of my apartment.
By 11 p.m. each evening, I’m the most social person around – even though I’m not drinking. Everyone else is downing shots and beers, while I’m hanging with friends, flirting with girls, and dancing. I used to despise going to the club sober, but Red Monkey completely changed that. Now I prefer to take this nootropic over drinking, as I have just as much fun out without the booze.
Red Monkey also improves my sleep. While booze hinders deep sleep and leaves you feeling lethargic when you wake up, this nootropic is the exact opposite. I don’t wake up in the middle of the night whatsoever after taking this smart drug. If you’re looking to sleep like a baby, I highly recommend it.
Tips When Taking Red Monkey
If you’re considering Red Monkey, there are a few things you’ll want to do to ensure you get the most benefits out of the smart drug:
- Combine with Caffeine: I typically down a cafe con leche on my walk to the bars, which is typically an hour and a half after I take Red Monkey. This ensures you get all the social benefits of the nootropic without any of the relaxation effects making you too sleepy.
- Once in a While: You should not take Red Monkey more than twice a week. Each dosing should be at least 3-4 days apart. Yes, this means you should take it on a Friday and a Saturday night. While a bit of a bummer, you don’t want your body to become too acclimated to the ingredients. Tolerance build up is not a good thing.
- Empty Stomach: Ideally, you’d eat around 7 p.m. and then take Red Monkey around 9:30 before going out around 11 at night. While you want to take this nootropic on a fairly empty stomach, you also want to give your body proper nutrition before staying out until 3-4 in the morning.
- Don’t Drink Too Much: You may want to have a drink while using Red Monkey. This is perfectly ok. Just make sure to not exceed 2-3 drinks or beers when combining with this smart drug. The benefits of this nootropic come from not having to drink to stay in a social mood.
Is Red Monkey Safe?
While I’m no doctor (and you should always speak to one before taking any dietary supplement), I’ve found Red Monkey to be completely safe. Do not consume this nootropic more than twice per week. You should not take Red Monkey if you’re under the age of 21.
Make sure you speak with your primary care physician before taking this supplement, especially if you’re taking other drugs. As Red Monkey contains ingredients like 5-HTP, you’ll want to avoid mixing the smart drug with SSRIs and other anti-depressants.
Overall, Red Monkey is quite safe, and the side effects seem to be non-factors. I’ve yet to experience a single negative side effect from taking this smart drug.
Feel the Red Monkey Difference Today
Imagine having conversations just flow naturally, connecting with people effortlessly, and enjoying your nights out without drinking a single drop of booze. That’s reality with Red Monkey. Instead of overthinking things, you’ll simply act, say, and do – without any worry or anxiety. While my Red Monkey review is positive, don’t just take my word for it. Grab a bottle here and see what this smart drug can do for you.